The return of Salman Butt, Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Amir is:
- Wrong. They should never play. (45%)
- Welcome. They’ve done their time. (27%)
- A mixed bag. (28%)
Who are India’s ideal top three at the moment?
- Vijay, Dhawan, Pujara (41%)
- Vijay, Dhawan, Rohit (27%)
- Vijay, Dhawan, Rahul (11%)
- Vijay, Rahul, Pujara (10%)
- Vijay, Rahul, Rohit (7%)
- Vijay, Rahul, Dhawan (4%)
Is the BCCI justified in sticking to its stance on Sreesanth, Chandila and Chavan?
- Yes, there was enough evidence to satisfy the Disciplinary Committee of their guilt (38%)
- No, a court of law hasn’t found enough proof of their guilt (38%)
- Can’t say, what constitutes proof is different for a court and for a cricket board (17%)
- Who cares? Most of it is only window-dressing, in any case (7%)
What are you looking forward to most this Ashes?
- England’s youngsters embracing a brave, positive style of play (52%)
- Mitchell Johnson breathing fire like he did during the 2013-14 series in Australia (30%)
- Verbal volleys that bring out the best and worst in both sides (11%)
- How Australia cope with the absence of Ryan Harris (7%)
Which is the greatest day in Indian cricket?
- June 25, 1983 – when Kapil’s team inspired an entire generation (43%)
- March 14, 2001 – the great Eden Gardens fightback through Laxman’s 281 and Dravid’s 180 (29%)
- April 2, 2011 – when India brought back the World Cup after 28 years (26%)
- December 6, 2009 – the day India reached the No. 1 ranking in Test cricket (2%)