What will it take to redeem the IPL’s image?
- Complete absence of controversy with focus only on the cricket (41%)
- Thrilling on-field action marked by top performances from big names (37%)
- Nothing. The issues are too deep-rooted (17%)
- Strong patronage of the tournament by fans during the UAE leg (5%)
Does Yuvraj Singh have an international future?
- Yes, he has been a great match-winner for India (42%)
- No, his best years are well behind him (29%)
- Maybe, but he needs to do well in domestic cricket first (29%)
Who will go on to win the World T20 2014?
- India (61%)
- Sri Lanka (31%)
- West Indies (4%)
- South Africa (4%)
Should India stick to the three-spinner policy for the World T20?
- Yes, the pacers have rarely delivered (50%)
- It should be based on the conditions (28%)
- No, but Amit Mishra should play (22%)
Which teams will qualify for the main leg of the World T20?
- Ireland and Bangladesh (53%)
- A different combination of teams (28%)
- Bangladesh and Zimbabwe (14%)
- Afghanistan and Ireland (4%)
- Zimbabwe and Afghanistan (1%)