Was MS Dhoni right to publicly criticise the verdict on Ravindra Jadeja?
- As captain, he was right to defend his player as he deemed fit (74%)
- He should have let the BCCI handle the issue (9%)
- He should have been more mindful of his responsibilities (8%)
- He should have waited until the verdict on James Anderson (9%)
What contributed most to India’s win over England at Lord’s?
- Ajinkya Rahane’s brilliant 103 in trying conditions on day one (32%)
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar’s all-round excellence (24%)
- MS Dhoni asking Ishant Sharma to adopt the short-ball strategy (14%)
- Ishant Sharma’s ability to carry out the short-ball tactics with aplomb (14%)
- M Vijay’s painstaking 95 in the second innings (9%)
- Ravindra Jadeja’s brazen counter-attack when India were against the ropes on the fourth day (7%)
Were India justified in lodging a Level 3 charge against Anderson?
- Yes, there’s no place for physical contact in cricket (64%)
- The teams should have sorted things out quietly between themselves (17%)
- We need to wait for the hearing before deciding on that (13%)
- No, it was an over-reaction since Anderson was provoked (6%)
What changes should India make for the Lord’s Test?
- Replace Jadeja with Ashwin (51%)
- Keep the same XI (27%)
- Play two spinners (15%)
- Play the extra batsman (7%)
What do you think of India’s chances in the England series?
- Difficult to predict, it will be a hard-fought series (33%)
- India will win comfortably (32%)
- England will rise from recent defeats to win (21%)
- A drawn series looks like the most likely outcome (14%)